ATS Sliding Doors are especially made to be used in chiller (+0 °C), freezer
(-20 °C), and shock rooms (-40 °C) in chilled environments. For areas with negative temperature control, such as labs, restaurants, the meat industry, or the fishing industry, among others, sliding doors are perfect. It is advised for installation in access locations needing wide doors or overhead tunnels, such as cold rooms.
Sliding Doors Models
All doors are executed with a drop/lift-rail system and injected poliuretane 42 (±2) kg/m3 between two galvanized steel sheet which have 0,5mm thickness. Surface is not only galvanized but also according to your choice.
- Surface Material: Poly-PVC-CrNi-CTP
- Door Thickness: 60-80-100-120-150 mm
- Frame and Sill: Standart Selection Aluminium, Special Selection Aluminium, Chromium Selection, Hare Pattern Chromium Selection or PVC Selection.
- Frame and Sill Properties: Anodized Aluminium
- Accessories: Chromium Hardware or PVC Hardware
- Sheet Thickness: 0,50 mm
- Density: 42-45 kg/m3
- Insulation: Polyurethane (PUR / PIR)
- Gasket Options: Single (±5 °C) Double (-18/-40 °C)
SLIDING DOOR OPTIONS
- Manual / Automatic
- Choice of frame model.
- Door designed entirely out of stainless steel.
- Pull handle.
- Sight glass for chiller doors (+0 0C)
- Lock for manual or automatic door
- Door Sticker
- Lock System
- Standard: RAL 9002 or RAL 1021
- wide variety of RAL colors to meet the needs of each client.
SLIDING DOOR HEATER OPTIONS
- Frame Heater
- Case Heater
- Heat Brige
- Threshold Heater
- Silicon Cable
AUTOMATIC SLIDING DOOR OPTIONS
- Finger Print Pass
- Face Recognition Pass
- Encrypted and Card Access
- Hand Sensor
- Safety Photocell
- Emergency Stop Button
- Push Button
- Remote Control
- Time Delay Close
- Closing Signal Warning
* PIR: Flammable, PUR: Non-Flammable