ATS High Speed Service Doors specially created for indoor usage in areas with positive temperatures. Because of its remarkable performance in areas with high activity, this door is a great choice for installation in hotels, medical facilities, kitchens, restaurants, retail stores, agricultural, supermarkets, and hypermarkets.
High-Speed Service Doors Models
All doors are injected poliuretane 42 (±2) kg/m3 between two galvanized steel sheet which have 0,5 mm thickness. Surface is not only galvanized but also according to your choice.
- Surface Material: Poly-PVC-CrNi-CTP
- Door Thickness: 40 mm
- Sheet Thickness: 0,50 mm
- Density: 42-45 kg/m3
- Insulation: Polyurethane (PUR / PIR)
- Gasket Options: Single (±5 °C)
- Standard: RAL 9002 or RAL 1021
- Wide variety of RAL colors to meet the needs of each client.
* PIR: Flammable, PUR: Non-Flammable