ATS Hinged Doors are designed to be used in, chiller rooms, freezer rooms and shock rooms with temperatures between 0 °C and -40 °C. ATS Hinged Doors are ideal for the agriculture, logistics, fruit & vegetable, dairy, meat, and fishing sectors.
Sliding Doors Models
All doors are injected poliuretane 42 (±2) kg/m3 between two galvanized steel sheet which have 0,5 mm thickness. Surface is not only galvanized but also according to your choice.
- Surface Material: Poly-PVC-CrNi-CTP
- Door Thickness: 60-80-100-120-150 mm
- Frame and Sill: Standart Selection Aluminium, Special Selection Aluminium, Chromium Selection, Hare Pattern Chromium Selection or PVC Selection.
- Frame and Sill Properties: Anodized Aluminium
- Accessories: PVC Hardware
- Sheet Thickness: 0,50 mm
- Density: 42-45 kg/m3
- Insulation: Polyurethane (PUR / PIR)
- Gasket Options: Single (±5 °C) Double (-18/-40 °C)
SLIDING DOOR OPTIONS
- Manual / Automatic
- Choice of frame model.
- Door designed entirely out of stainless steel.
- Pull handle.
- Sight glass for chiller doors (+0 0C)
- Lock for manual or automatic door
- Door Sticker
- Lock System
- Standard: RAL 9002 or RAL 1021
- wide variety of RAL colors to meet the needs of each client.
SLIDING DOOR HEATER OPTIONS
- Frame Heater
- Case Heater
- Heat Brige
- Threshold Heater
- Silicon Cable
AUTOMATIC SLIDING DOOR OPTIONS
- Finger Print Pass
- Face Recognition Pass
- Encrypted and Card Access
- Hand Sensor
- Safety Photocell
- Emergency Stop Button
- Push Button
- Remote Control
- Time Delay Close
- Closing Signal Warning
* PIR: Flammable, PUR: Non-Flammable