ATS Flip Flap Doors are specially designed for interior use in positive temperature environments.
This door is a great option for installation in hotels, medical facilities, kitchens, restaurants, retail stores, agriculture, supermarkets, and hypermarkets because of its exceptional performance in places with heavy traffic. Our special gasket flip flap doors minimize heat loss and at least 25% energy can be saved on chillers.
Flip Flap Doors Models
All doors are injected poliuretane 42 (±2) kg/m3 between two galvanized steel sheet which have 0,5mm thickness. Surface is not only galvanized but also according to your choice.
- Surface Material: Poly-PVC-CrNi-CTP
- Door Thickness: 40 mm
- Frame and Sill: Standart Selection Aluminium, Special Selection Aluminium, Chromium Selection, Hare Pattern Chromium Selection or PVC Selection.
- Frame and Sill Properties: Anodized Aluminium
- Accessories: PVC Hardware
- Sheet Thickness: 0,50 mm
- Density: 42-45 kg/m3
- Insulation: Polyurethane (PUR / PIR)
- Gasket Options: Single (±5 °C)
- Hinges: lightweight, 180 degree, Versatile casement door.
- Standard: RAL 9002 or RAL 1021
- Wide variety of RAL colors to meet the needs of each client.
FLIP FLAP DOOR OPTIONS
- Double Wing
- Choice of frame model.
- Door designed entirely out of stainless steel.
- Sight glass for chiller doors (+0 0C)
- Door Sticker
- Lock System
* PIR: Flammable, PUR: Non-Flammable